• Prepare drawings using computer assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting.
• Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects.
• Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs and geophysical prospecting reports.
• Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction, using blueprinting or other duplicating methods.
• Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts. • Conduct field surveys, inspections or technical investigations to obtain data required to revise construction drawings.